- Stock will be updated Saturday and Wednesday evenings and Orders must be placed no later than 5pm on Monday for Local Delivery on Thursday. Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered the following week.
- There is a charge per delivery, depending where you live, $7.00 to $10.00 (excluding HST). Delivery available to P7A, P7B, P7C, P7E, P7G, & P7J postal codes (within city limits). If you don’t see your postal code please contact us with your name, address, and postal code as we will consider adding new areas in the future.
Local Pick Up
- Stock will be updated Saturday and Wednesday evenings
- We are offering local pick up of your order at the store or at the Thunder Bay Country Market.
- Orders must be placed 2 days prior for pick up.
- An email will be sent to let you know when your order is ready for pick up.
- Since milk and dairy products have a short shelf life, we are unable to hold your order past the indicated order pick up day noted on your confirmation email. Please make arrangements for someone else to pick up your order, if you are unable to. Any orders not picked up on the day on your confirmation email will be donated to the RFDA.
- Bottle deposit fees are automatically added to all applicable orders.
- If returning bottles with your order, please place your empty, clean bottles in your cooler for pickup on delivery day (Thursday)
- Bottles are dishwasher safe.
- Please remove caps and recycle them.
- We will credit you for the return bottles with cash in an envelope.
- Any bottles that are unclean and/or broken will be left in your cooler.
What to do if you’re not home during delivery time
- Please have available a clean cooler, large enough where we can delivery your purchase in.
- Place cooler in a convenient location with your name on it.
- Ensure there are plenty of icepacks in the cooler to keep your products cold until you can retrieve them.
- Put your items in the fridge as soon as possible. Keep in mind that milk is best stored in the back of the fridge where it is coldest.
- Keep in mind we do not know what time we delivery on Thursdays so if you are not home at one point, considering adding more ice packs.